Resources & Partners
- They offer programs that:
- foster and support the development of regional infrastructure to help Pennsylvania companies compete globally.
- are designed to help companies in various stage of their growth cycle.
- provide consulting and financial planning services and assist start-up companies.
- Their website also contains links to useful business development sites
- They are a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting entrepreneurialism in PA by assisting entrepreneurs in their preparations to seek private equity, helping angels to form and manage angel investment networks and providing training in various aspects of interest to emerging growth companies.
The IRC Network
Improving the Competitiveness of Pennsylvania Manufacturers
- The IRC Network represents the seven private, non-profit Industrial Resource Centers located strategically throughout the Commonwealth. These Centers were established to help small- and medium-sized manufacturing enterprises (SMEs) respond to changing markets, new technology and the competitive pressures of today's global economy.
Mid-America Council of Recycling Officials (MACRO)
- Represents government source reduction, recycling and market development officials from fourteen mid-America states (PA, OH, KY, MO, KS, IN, IL, IA, NE, MI, WI, MN, ND and SD)
- Contact: email@example.com
- They are an organization of recycling and economic development interests of the states of DE, MD, PA, VA, WV and DC.
- Their mission is to identify, promote and implement projects and programs that enhance recycling and economic development opportunities on a regional basis.
- They are a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement and improvement of recycling, source reduction, composting, and reuse by providing technical information, education, training, outreach and advocacy services to its members in order to conserve resources and benefit the environment.
- Their mission is to advance an environmentally sustainable economy by promoting source and toxicity reduction, recycling and the purchasing of environmentally preferable products and services.
- Resources to help you grow enterprises and neighborhoods
- Links to funding and programs related to one of the largest economic stimulus packages in the country
- 2.8 billion dollars of programs and grants designed to revitalize jobs, bolster business growth and sustain communities
- Federal-state-university (Penn State) partnership for economic development
- They help Pennsylvania companies improve their competitiveness by providing a limited amount of free technology assistance and information to help resolve specific technical questions or needs.
- They focus on helping smaller firms that normally do not have the in-house expertise or resources to resolve specific technology questions or needs.
- They are a non-profit association of recycling professionals dedicated to promoting and enhancing the interests of recycling, recycling programs, composting and composting programs in PA through education, information exchange, technical support, applied research and coordination of recycling industry initiatives.
- Their goal is to establish and improve information networks among programs and between public and private sector recycling professionals.
- Their mission is to grow the economy of Pennsylvania by providing entrepreneurs with the education, information and tools necessary to build successful businesses.
- They provide consulting services and educational programs to entrepreneurs looking to start or grow a small business.